Friday, September 2, 2011

About Today: Top 10 Labor Day Recipes for the Grill

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Someone just asked me what I'm doing for Labor Day this weekend. I replied: "I am setting meat on fire, and then consuming it." This is really my entire plan for the weekend.

Top 10 Labor Day Recipes
I love Labor Day weekend. Nothing like having an extra day off, and using it to eat things.
See More About:  labor day cookout  top 10 recipes 

Easy Labor Day Recipes
I'm going to at least one actual cookout. (As opposed to me standing out in the yard alone, grilling and cackling.) I'm supposed to bring something, and I'm lazy, so I'm going to start with one of these easy recipes.
See More About:  holiday recipes  menus 

Labor Day Recipes Kids Love
You might be a fancier cook, however. If so, just remember that the kids at your BBQ probably have palates every bit as sophisticated as mine. (Read: Not at all sophisticated. Make burgers.)

12 Great Veggie Burger Recipes
And then there was the year when I offered a vegetarian friend a burger maybe six times in the course of the cookout. She did not find this endearing. Have vegetarian food options, is all I'm saying.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Choose the Best Cut of Beef
8 Reasons to Work From Home
Create More Space in a Closet
Ease Back-to-School Anxiety
Find Stores That Double Coupons
How to Test Drive a Used Car

 

More from About.com

Favorite Summer Frozen Drinks
Blended with ice or chock full of fresh fruit, these yummy drinks will liven up any warm-weather gathering. More>



Best Frozen Summer Desserts
Ten easy, delicious, make-ahead desserts that will cool you down on the hottest of summer days. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment