Thursday, July 7, 2011

About Today: How to Fake a Tan

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
I couldn't tan even if I wanted to. (And every time I read anything about skin cancer, I want to tan less and less.) But fake tanning is safe and attainable even by fair-skinned folks like me.

How to Fake a Summer Tan
The goal, of course, is to look golden brown and not beta carotene orange. Choosing the right products is the first step.

How to Apply Self Tanner
Knowing how to apply is the second. No one wants to be that streaky orange creature trying to pass off cosmetics as a sun-kissed glow.
See More About:  safe tan  self tanner  pale skin

How to Get a Streak-Free Fake Tan
Should I decide to fake-tan, this will be my downfall, for sure. I'm bad at taking my time with makeup, which is why I frequently look like someone ran by my face with a paint brush.

Self Tanner Splurges & Steals
You can spend a bunch of money on super-fancy products, or go the drugstore route and get glowing for less.
See More About:  self tanner  summer  splurges

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
The Dalai Lama Visits Washington, DC
10 Indoor Activities for Kids
Easy Candy Recipes for Kids
Does Your Money Just Seem to Disappear?
How to Play Chess
Follow Us on Facebook

 

More from About.com

Healthcare Careers
Have you been dreaming of working in the medical field? Here are a few things to consider before moving forward with your career plan. More>



Medical Job Search
From clarifying your goals to successfully interviewing, these six steps can help you obtain a rewarding and profitable medical career. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment